Order direct from Goodman's Geese
For help call us on 01299 896272
Baked red cabbage in cyder vinegar
- 1 x medium red cabbage - sliced
- 2 x medium white onions - sliced
- 2 x bramley apples - peeled and sliced
- 1-2 tbsps x brown sugar
- 4 fl oz or 120 ml x cyder vinegar
- 3 tbsps x water
- Medium size casserole or oval dish without lid.
- Use foil to cover the dish as this saves space in oven.
- Cover bottom of dish with a layer of sliced red cabbage.
- Add the onion, apple, sugar and 1/2 the vinegar.
- Cover with a layer of red cabbage and rest of vinegar.
- Add water and cover with foil.
- Bake for a minimum of 1 hour in medium to hot oven until cabbage is tender.